I started my day, today, by reading a message from SALSAWORLDTRAVELER. He is a blogger, a pilot, a vagabond that takes me to different parts of the world by his posts and salsa it with a side of traveling that I am not familiar with, “the world of airports and their lounges”. I am so happy about this nomination. Thanks a lot salsatworldtraveler, for your recognition of my blog and your own blog posts that spices the blogger community.
I have to admit that I did not know about this award before today, but I am very honored for it, and accept it, and will pass it on to others in the blogging world.
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you
- Share 11 facts about yourself & mention 3 blog articles
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger(s) asked you
- Nominate 11 bloggers and make them happy!
- Make up 11 questions to ask your nominees
- Notify your 11 nominees
Facts about Me
- I was born in Iran and moved to Norway at the age of 14 1/2.
- I call myself a wild gypsy woman, an untamed woman who values freedom over everything on earth.
- Traveling for me means total freedom.
- If I had to choose to describe myself with a word, it would be movement. Movement for me is on every level. Everything from mental movement, emotionally or simply physically from A-Z.
- Dance is the way I move my body, and I go to Dance (5-Rhythms) once or twice a week.
- To mention one happening that has contributed to my growth on every level, it has been the mother’s role. Becoming a mother has been the greatest gift I’ve ever had. Being responsible for another human being (who has also taught me about unconditional love) has been the most significant source of development for me.
- I can’t do without music and nature. Their harmony represents spirituality to me.
- I was a DJ for many years, but suddenly I wanted to be a DJ at a senior home, and have had some regular assignments in such a house. It is the most beautiful experience that I have ever had.
- I was also a freelance journalist for many years. I considered journalism as a channel to change the world (since the political game has affected my life on many levels), but then one day I realized it was impossible to change the world, but I could change myself, I left journalism.
- I am working on a book and hope that the first draft of my spirituelle memoir will be finished by 2021.
My selected blog articles
Liebster rules require mentioning three blog posts. Here are my selections
A beautiful couple that I met while traveling in Bolivia. I loved talking to them, and I hope you enjoy this interview too. Change of life through community work
I want to share an interview with a dear friend of mine, who is also a blogger. I admire Lars in many ways, and especially the way has handled his MS diagnosis. He is an excellent source of inspiration for me. An unexpected turning point
I got to know this young photographer through social media, and since I had been to Kashmir in India several times, I just had to interview him. Children of Kashmir
Huchuy Qosco, a different blog post
- When did you start blogging and why? My answer: I started in july 2017. I started cause I just had to and I started with this post.
- What is your favorite pastime(s)? My answer: If I understand you right, the best time of my life, I think there are many, but definitely my childhood in my grandparents home and their rose garden in Isfahan.
- Who would you most like to have dinner with dead or alive? Why? My answer: Tricky question, I guess Obama would be one of them. He is a charismatic and exciting person. And number two; I would have loved to have a meaningful conversation with the rainbow man ( God as the native Americans called it). I have farther more questions than answers and would love to hear the rainbow manś answer.
- What is the best accomplishment or satisfaction you have had through your blogging? My answer: I guess this award is definitely one of them.
- Hotel, B & B, or AirB&B? My answer: AirB&B
- Do you have a favorite airline? Which one? My answer: No, really, but Thaiairways and Qatarairways have impressed me with their service quality.
- Do you use miles and points for travel? Is it something you would be interested in? My answer: Yes, i have, but of some strange reason, I never get enough point to make use of them, although I travel a lot.
- If you had a favorite sports team in your city and you moved to a city with its own team, will you root for the old team or the new one? My answer: I do not know, cause I do not have a favorite sport team.
- If you are in “lock down” how do you pass the time? My answer: At the moment, I use it for hiking in nature and creative projects and sport.
- What type of music do you enjoy most? My answer: I love all sorts of music, but not such a big fan of heavy metal.
- What, if anything, about your life needs changing? My answer: I have to make a website and get started with my audio relaxation business, take a step closer to my dream, invest in a larger spot in Portugal, and create my retreat center.
I guess there are many bloggers out there, in the blogging community, that deserve a nomination and awards, but since I have to choose here are my nominees:
And sorry guys if you have been nominated before and I did not know.
Questions For My Nominees
- When did you start blogging and why?
- Who would you most like to have dinner with dead or alive? Why?
- If you were an actor for a day, what role would you prefer to play?
- If you were president, what would be your heart’s cause?
- Describe what happiness means to you in a few words.
- Where is your favorite place on earth?
- If you met God, what would you ask the mysterious force about?
- What / who / what event has meant the most to you as a human being
- What do you love most to do?
- what is your favorite color? How does it make you feel?
3 thoughts on “Liebster Award!”
This award is well deserved. Great answers to my questions and facts about yourself. Writing a book is a big undertaking. Your journalism background will be a big help. I bet you will write a great one.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Congratulations and be safe.
Thanks a lot dear. It is real fun🌸and Nice to meet you in this digital space🧚
LikeLiked by 1 person